Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for passionate Product Marketing Managers to support the Drafting, Transaction, Litigation, and Firm Intelligence Business Units and products. These individuals will report to the Director, Product Marketing and will be responsible for creating compelling messaging to launch new and enhanced products. In addition, you will be responsible for making the products stories come alive through creative positioning, compelling content, and solid go-to-marketing strategies that deliver needle-moving results.
The ideal candidate will understand working in legal practice, LegalTech, Enterprise Software, or SaaS companies to effectively share personal experience and be passionate about solving real-world problems that lawyers face every day. You enjoy the entire process of launching and promoting a new product and are comfortable across a full spectrum of responsibilities: messaging & positioning, packaging, go-to-market strategy, competitive analysis, sales enablement, and creating ongoing demand for our products. You are a collaborator who quickly builds relationships across a matrix-driven organization.
A Day in the Life:
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Know the target audience, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Know the competition and how to position against them.
- Connect market and technology trends with our products to develop positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with the buying audience. Transfer this knowledge to the rest of marketing, enablement, and other departments, and ensure positioning is consistent through all communication channels (sales material, website, etc.)
- Create sales collateral and marketing programs translating science and features into messaging for customers, stories, use cases, and value proposals for account-based marketing
Within 1 month, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with Litera's products by pair-programming with cross-functional teammates
- Attend training product sessions presented by your peers and complete product certifications in the learn Litera LMS
- Stay active in product management meetings: sprint planning, scrum of scrums, retrospectives, and planning where appropriate
- Ensure the overall business unit programs strategy and tactics are aligned to target personas, buyer journey, and brand to increase sales velocity and adoption of revenue-generating features
Within 3 months, you will:
- Drive core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, sales tools and collateral, customer case studies, and sales and partner enablement, enabling sales teams to win deals
- Be the Busine Units team's "go-to" person for product-specific questions. Leverage market feedback, positioning documents, product release notes, and competitive research to build, deploy, and measure regularly scheduled product training for the Revenue team
- Create content to include storytelling and value for each communication channel (presentations, videos, webinars, website, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work with the Business Units sales team to help evolve, improve and grow our demo process, including how we pitch and position our product to prospects
Within 6 months, you will:
- Create the messages and stories in the many different formats used by sales and marketing (PowerPoint, Datasheets, video, infographics, white papers, ROI proposals, case studies, eBooks, podcasts, etc.)
- Measure, analyze, and communicate the effectiveness of the go-to-market process, strategy, and materials to make continuous process improvements.
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, and product guides to enable our sales team to work efficiently while driving ongoing competitive differentiation
- Work with Litera's sales team to help evolve, improve and grow our demo process, including how we pitch and position our product to prospects
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software product marketing
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives and marketing influenced KPIs
- Background and industry knowledge with enterprise SaaS solutions preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation
- Willingness to have fun, laugh, and be part of a great team invested in collective success
- Experience working in legal practice, enterprise, or SaaS industry
- Thrive in a dynamic, agile, and fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Litera is the world’s leading provider of legal workflow and workspace technology.