UX/UI Designer - Legal Directory
This job is no longer accepting applications.
After a successful launch of Jus Mundi almost 2 years ago, we are now expanding into a new business vertical with our Social Directory.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with infinite curiosity to accompany us in the development of this startup business inside Jus Mundi.
As the UX/UI Designer, you’ll play a critically important role in owning the usability of the Legal Directory.
We are looking for a stellar profile with the attitude to never settle for the second-best and who is highly motivated to turn our Legal directory into an easy-to-use product.
You will be responsible, within the product team, for ensuring the graphic design and user experience of our product
- You will communicate with the Product Owner, Engineers, Data Scientists, Marketers, and other colleagues to identify and analyze the business needs.
- You will use the findings and learnings which you will gather from customers and competitors to enhance the Legal Directory and create pixel-perfect UI.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing UI and UX that solves the business needs in an elegant and simple way while still being detail-oriented and keeping Jus Mundi’s branding identity in mind.
- Proactively identify solutions and make recommendations related to the front-end component of experience design (mobile, accessibility, and performance optimizations) with a critical eye to all project phases.
🚀 Your Advantage
- Working for a fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world interconnect and conduct legal research.
- We guarantee a steep learning curve.
- We offer a good stock option (BSPCE) plan to employees.
- Relocation support.
- Restaurant tickets & Health Insurance.
- Ability to create real impact.
💼 Your Profile
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer for a digital product.
- min. BA/BSc in the relevant fields.
- Knowledge of design tools including the Adobe suite, Figma & Sketch.
- Strong artistic for design eye with the ability to gain an understanding of Jus Mundi’s visual identity and sensibility.
- Awareness of current trends in user interface design and a strong mastery of user-centered design principles.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically, with strong attention to detail.
- You have strong communication skills to prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- You know how to handle time perfectly, being able to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous with a high level of organizational ability and you have a thinking-out-of-the-box mentality.
- Programming certain actions or visual effects is a plus.
- SEO problematic awareness is a plus.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of international law & arbitration.
- You have excellent English written and communication skills.
Asap, in Paris and partial remote possible.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to provide easy & the most comprehensive access to international law & arbitration data.