We are looking for a designer specialised in user experience design, graphic design or information architecture for an ongoing project. As a fixed-term project team member you will be responsible of the following:
- Acting as a key team member in our legal design project, providing graphic design, information architecture and user experience design services,
- Executing appropriate research methods such as qualitative/quantitative researches and desk researches, analyzing and synthesizing them
- Articulating research results through deliverables such as service blue prints, journey maps, system maps, personas, summary reports, etc.
- Representing customer needs in the best possible way
- Designing, planning, facilitating, leading workshops both with the core team
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes,
- Improve our design system to enhance the user experience and optimize the development and design processes,
- Creating audio-visual content for social media and website as part of project outputs.
We are looking for a designer:
- With at least 1 year of professional experience,
- Available from mid- November till the end of February,
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, XD, Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision, Zeplin, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite and Photoshop,
- Knowledge of Mural, Miro,
- Desirable if experienced in gender, LGBTİ, marginalised groups or other delicate issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- A team player but can work independently tooi
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks,
- Fluent in English,
- Open to startup culture, open to change and take part in different areas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We humanize legal systems and services via legal design in Turkey.