Payflip is growing faaaast, and is looking for legal talent! Do you have a passion for the digital side of legal? Always wanted to strengthen the purchase power of 11 million Belgians? Then it is highly recommended to continue reading! 🧨
About us 🙋♀️🙋♂️
We are Payflip. Our mission is to help small companies optimize the salary packages of their employees, in a digital way. And we are determined to be great at it. We wouldn’t settle for less!
We are a fresh, fast-growing startup with a happy bundle of software geniuses, product specialists & legal heroes.
Becoming part of the Payflip team means that you join a close-knit team where you will take up solid responsibilities. Not to mention the fun that comes with being a Payflip’er.
Payflip culture 🎨
Our company culture revolves around 3 pillars:
- Eagerness to learn
We are 100% transparent with everything that happens in the company. We tell each other everything. There is not even one Google Drive file in our archive that is not accessible for all.
We invest in self-improvement. That is why you have at least 1 day per month that is dedicated to learning. Together with the other members of the legal engineering hub, you try to fix a specific problem in the company that you choose yourself, with the methodology of your preference.
As we are a small team, we’d better all make our hands dirty if we want to step up our game. In order to thrive, you will have to come out of your comfort zone and take up responsibilities, just like all of us. To walk the talk, we divide company equity within the team, because we’re in this together.
About you 🖐
For our Belgian market, we are looking for a legal customer success manager with at least 3 years of experience in social or tax law. Ideally, you have a solid experience with identifying legal client needs and suggesting appropriate services, but if not, your willingness to learn wins!
You would be a good fit with our team if most of this sounds like you:
- Passionate about the legal and HR profession, but not too ‘love stoned’ to question the status quo.
- Thrilled to be the go-to person for clients and make sure that they become the best Payflip ambassadors we could wish for.
- Excited to discover the French-speaking market and roll up the sleeves to make some solid sales efforts together with our sales team.
- Self-starting, pragmatic and a ‘go getter’. We value people that learn from mistakes and improve themselves every day.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic about teamwork, eager to learn and to pass on knowledge.
- Fluent in French and Dutch. English is a huge plus.
What’s in it for you? 🎁
We want to be as close to our mission and therefore provide the most optimized salary package in the Belgian market. You will receive...
- Competitive cash salary
- Meaningful equity
- Cafeteria plan
- Healthcare package
- Meal vouchers
- Mobility budget
- Great equipment to do your job
- Remote work as much as you prefer, also after COVID
- Home office compensation
- Optimized bonus schemes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping SMEs reward smarter💡 by developing a tool to optimise and personalise employee salary packages 💰