Legal Design Internship
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an allround legal design intern you will support our founder Lieke with all sorts of legal design projects, marketing and sales and the overall business development. You will learn about what legal design thinking entails and what visual and proactive contracts are and will help create visual contracts yourself.
- UX design
- UX/design research
- graphic design
- figma, adobe, other prototyping tools, drawing
- law and justice
- business development
- social impact
- marketing and communication
- learning mindset
What we offer
- online training on legal design thinking
- learn about visual contracts, contracts for results and proactive law
- remote work environment
- team meetings at nice bars/cafe's/beerbrewers
- internship compensation of €250,- gross/month
- lots of autonomy and independent work
- learning of the experience and network of experienced legal designers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Closing the legal knowledge gap