Working Student - Legal Innovation & Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sweet Legal Tech is looking for two working students for 3 or 4 days a week (total engagement: 6 months). By joining us, you will have the unique opportunity to gain experience in applying technology and innovation methodologies to the work of legal teams for a period of six months. During this time, you will also be required to study, engage and write about the EU Legal Tech Market as well as design marketing strategies for SLT (Blog Posts, Social Media, Newsletters, Podcasts).
SLT is an Italian Startup offering consultancy and education services in the fields of legal technology with the purpose of integrating efficiency and digital transformation in legal teams. We are on a mission to bring efficiency to legal and administrative processes.
What are you going to do?
- Working with state of the art legal tech software.
- Working with prospective clients (Law Firms) in implementing digital transformation of their offices.
- Working on our marketing and Social Media strategy (such as Website Blog Posts, Facebook, LinkedIn, Newsletters, Podcasts).
- Interpreting results and constantly improving our Consulting services.
We are looking for
- Someone with perfect proficiency in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
- Someone at the end of their Master's (for example in law, Artificial Intelligence, or Tech & Innovation).
- Someone with legal interests that go beyond the application of rules.
- Someone with tech-savviness, able to autonomously work on Software or with the right attitude to learn by themselves.
- Someone who aspires to improve his/her legal as well as technological skills.
- Someone who is eager to learn more about legal data analysis, machine learning, automated drafting, and other legal tech applications.
- Someone who is precise and focused in their work.
What does SLT offer?
We offer the opportunity to update your legal skill set to the 21st century in a European and leading Legal Tech Company. You will gain first-hand experience with legal tech in a tight-knit and passionate team while working in close connection with first-rate legal specialists.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Learn, select and apply the most advanced technologies shaping the evolution of the legal profession.