BDR Belgium (NL) and the Netherlands
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our rapidly growing legal technology company is looking to hire a sales development representative to find new clients (big B2B accounts with many companies around the world) with global or EMEA HQ in Belgium and the Netherlands. A management or legal degree is preferred yet not a requirement.
Based in our offices in Brussels (some homeworking is allowed)
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity in Hubspot.
- Draft offers.
- Attend sales meetings as required in Belgium and the Netherlands.
You preferably have the following skills/qualifications:
- A management or law degree with 5+y sales experience working in a fast-paced international environment.
- Being able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including C-level managers
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Be able to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment.
- Be pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Professional proficiency in at least Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Basic working knowledge of excel and proficiency in Word.
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
- The opportunity to develop and manage your own team over time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Streamline your legal entity management with a one-stop solution.