Sales Compensation Program Manager
Come and join us to shape the Revenue Operations function and lead the development of our Sales Compensation strategies, and programs, across the globe. As the Sales Compensation Program Manager, you will lead the development, and delivery, of a worldclass Sales Compensation program in support of our sales Go to Market strategies. The Sales Compensation Program Manager is a member of the growing Revenue Operations function and will lead all aspects of the Sales Compensation program in collaboration with Sales Leadership and
functional peers across the Company.
A Day in the Life
The Sales Compensation Program Manager will lead efforts, in partnership with Sales, Finance, and HR to design, deliver, and oversee our Sales Compensation Plans, and related programs, globally.
Specific responsibilities include a focus in the following areas:
- Plan Strategy & Design: Leads efforts to develop, and deliver, the Sales Compensation Plan strategy, and structures, aligned to motivate and incentivize Plan Participants in support of our GTM strategies.
- Plan Deliverables: Owns the development of all related Sales Compensation deliverables including; Plan Templates, Role Hierarchies, Compensation statements, and related items.
- Plan Administration: In collaboration with key stakeholders, further align the required resources to effectively administer the monthly compensation processes globally. In addition, act as the ‘Subject Matter Expert’ supporting inquiries and requests from Plan Participants as needed.
- Plan Oversight: Oversee the results of our Sales Compensation Plan delivering the required data to support ongoing analysis, trending, and Executive updates across the Sales Compensation program.
- Plan Processes & Systems: Develop and manage processes required to effectively administer our Sales Compensation programs at scale. Ensure our systems serve our Sellers needs, and our processes proactively identify, and resolve, issues that impact Seller payout.
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Lead collaboration efforts with key stakeholders, across Sales Leadership, HR, and Finance to create, and oversee, a formal Sales Compensation Committee.
- Sales Comp Training & Communications: In partnership with ley stakeholders, lead efforts to successfully launch and communicate our Sales Compensation programs ongoing delivering clarity, and understanding, of our Plans with Participants.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our onboarding process.
- Meet the team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business, and the growth opportunity which lies ahead.
- Familiarize yourself with our solutions, market opportunity and GTM strategies.
- Establish a basic understanding of our Sales Compensation programs.
- Assume responsibility, and oversight, of our existing Sales Compensation programs.
- Begin collaboration with Sales Leadership in support of our annual Sales Compensation design efforts.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Establish a strong foundational knowledge of our business across Segments.
- Operationalize our Sales Compensation capabilities to scale.
- Effectively manage the day to day operational responsibilities within your assigned area.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become the ‘Subject Matter Expert’ in regards to all things Sales Compensation.
- Lead the operational cadence within your assigned areas of responsibility.
- Establish standards across our Sales Compensation programs including; Plan delivery, mid-year
- adjustments, reporting, and related operational improvements.
- Begin to develop a ‘Future-State’ Sales Compensation program team.
- You get things done
- You aspire to achieve greatness in your role
- Strong ability to develop solutions solving for gaps across the business
- 5 years of experience in Sales Compensation, including experience with attainment and compensation tools (e.g. Xactly).
- Desire to leverage your experience, and play a key role, in shaping the future of Sales Compensation within the Company
- Analytical thinking with practical execution
- Operate with a high standard & hold your self accountable
- Keen to make a difference & help Sales sell more faster!
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and desire to be a part of our story
- Salesforce, Xactly and related SaaS based Sales Compensation platforms
- Analytics & insights to measure performance and support key decisions
- A passionate professional with a strong desire to make a difference!
What Sets us Apart?
- The ability to shape the future of Sales and how we operate
- Opportunity to drive operational change at scale from concept to delivery
- Work with the best and brightest in the business
- Become a part of a tremendous growth story
- A forward-thinking organization with a track record of success
- Direct engagement (and influence) with Leadership at all levels
- Amazing technology increasing your productivity
- The ability to truly make a difference each day
- All the perks & benefits you would expect!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Litera is the world’s leading provider of legal workflow and workspace technology.