Junior Back-End Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If the words “fast” and “data” put a sparkle in your eye, you’re in the right place. Like most industries, how to bring together disconnected and detached data for desirable business outcomes is the name of the game. You can be a part of it as you work with us to transform ad hoc data into powerful normalized sets that are critical for maintaining corporate compliance, managing governance and analyzing corporate ownership. As a Junior Back-End Developer on our team, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore and learn many aspects of building a critical business application.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Work closely with clients data using SQL
- Maintain current data migration tools
- Assist with building new data migration tools
- Support team in further documenting our processes
- Work directly with our Onboarding team, to help identify and solve migration issues
- Collaborate closely with team members in an agile environment
Who You Are
- Understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Familiar with NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development
- Enjoy puzzles and solving problems
- Linux + terminal
- NodeJS + Express
- RESTful APIs
- HTML5 + CSS
- AWS technologies - EC2, S3
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud-based global legal entity management software.