Legal Operations Advisor
- Support the delivery of matters as a Legal Project Manager, incorporating key project management tasks such as: planning, pricing, coordination, reporting, financial and budget management and client liaison;
- Deliver or support the delivery of LegalTech solutions on matters within the Belgian offices (and potentially beyond), e.g. by applying our A.I. solutions or setting up and managing workspaces in our deal and matter management platforms;
- Deliver or support the delivery of efficiency initiatives within the office, or following up on the same with the London office, in collaboration with the global team (e.g. Germany);
- Attend internal and external training and conferences as required to maintain a comprehensive understanding of the latest innovations and advancement in the Legal Operations sphere;
- Share good practices internally and assist partners/lawyers on the solutions offering. Nurture a culture of continuous improvement across the office together with a guiding coalition of partners/lawyers;
- Attend regular global Legal Operations meetings / calls such as Legal Project Management, LegalTech or Innovation catch-ups as well as attend Legal Operations related events.
Practical experience and skills
- Work experience of 1-5 years.
- Knowledge of legal or other professional service organisations.
- Previous experience in successfully developing and/or implementing business / IT improvement initiatives.
- Excellent mastering of Microsoft Excel.
- Optional: Law degree, Project Management certification (e.g. Prince 2)
- Fluency in English is a must (no native proficiency required, however).
- Written and spoken Dutch, French and/or German is a distinct advantage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering excellent client service and using our global capabilities to help them pursue the right opportunities means they benefit from long and las...