Legal AI Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a Legal AI Consultant to join our Solutions Team, which consults with potential clients on how Evisort’s AI-powered platform can solve their critical contracting challenges. The right candidate for this role will have experience working in a legal role as an attorney or have experience using, implementing, selling, or building legal technology solutions. They should be a hard-working self-starter that enjoys coming up with creative solutions, tackling challenging problems, and communicating with customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside Evisort’s Sales Team as a technical and domain expert to show customers how the Evisort platform can transform the way they manage their contracts.
- Understand how Evisort’s technology solves key legal, procurement, sales, and finance use cases and be able to demo that functionality to customers, from general counsel to chief procurement officers to IT directors, in a way that demonstrates Evisort’s unique value proposition.
- Work as a consultant to Evisort’s Product and Data Science teams to develop AI and software products specifically for legal and contracting use cases, leveraging domain knowledge to steer product decisions.
- Leverage past experience, conduct independent research and speak with external resources and partners to build a deep understanding of the challenges clients face and how to communicate with them, both at the mid-market and Fortune 500 levels.
- Develop best practices for showcasing Evisort’s technology to customers and teach Sales and Customer success teams how to effectively showcase it themselves.
- Learn about key technical subjects like how Evisort’s AI works and is different from other products in the market, how APIs allow the platform to connect to other business systems, and how SaaS applications in the cloud allow for faster delivery and rapid evolution. Be able to speak confidently on these subjects with both sophisticated and unsophisticated buyers. Become familiar with the competitive landscape so you can articulate why Evisort is different from other products.
- Take ownership of projects and drive outcomes with minimal supervision
- Think on your feet and be creative - finding the right solution to each client's unique and important challenges.
- Be a partner to the executive teams of our customers, helping and consulting with them on industry best practices and innovative solutions.
- Track legal industry-specific trends in order to educate colleagues and help lead initiatives to capitalize on associated market opportunities.
- 2+ years experience in a legal-focused role
- Juris doctor degree
- Preferred: Past experience leading client engagements through giving presentations or product demonstrations and/or managing complex projects.
- Preferred: Familiarity with modern software, especially legal, financial or procurement technology. Experience with implementation, user training, product development, or selling of these tools is a plus
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with or a desire to quickly learn new technology concepts such as AI, APIs, cloud services, and cybersecurity
- Ability to work independently and self-sufficiently on specific projects as needed while also being comfortable in a highly collaborative work environment
- An enthusiasm for being coached and working hard to grow professionally and serve clients excellently
- Authorization for working in the U.S. and interest in working from our office in San Mateo
- Bonus: Graduate or undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, or Data Science
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Intelligent Contract Management Platform.