Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for someone with experience in a B2B SaaS start-up or scale up, who can help us better connect with users and help us lead our global customers to success.
In this role we are specifically looking for a highly engaging communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in writing and delivering impactful content to users and customers. These skills will be instrumental in generating the ‘aha!’ sound of users loving StructureFlow as you help deliver our tech touch content strategy.
You’ll also own relationships and be responsible for aligning and onboarding customers. Using a consultative approach and leading and influencing skills, you’ll drive adoption and usage of StructureFlow across our customers’ organisations, ensuring expansion and renewal of accounts.
We’re scaling, so you’ll get the opportunity to shape things from the ground up. We’re looking for someone smart and collaborative, who is comfortable getting stuck in whether working on the big picture or details. You’ll be persuasive and engaging, and help knock our core metrics and user growth out of the park.
So, if you have proven expertise, are bursting with ideas to grow AARRR metrics (able to do a passable pirate impersonation whilst doing so) and are looking for a challenge in a well-funded tech start-up with the world’s biggest law and commercial firms as clients – get in touch!
Engaging users: Help us better understand who our core users are, their differing needs, and deliver personalised content to engage them. This might be improving our existing materials, whether that’s live demos and training, case studies, videos, designing and delivering campaigns to improve usage, or managing our knowledge centre. We’d look to you to help us build a library of content and tactics to better engage our various users (and customers) with a smart tech touch.
Leading customers: You’ll align customers on best practice change management for their users, ensuring accounts are set up for success from the start, building relationships, and managing QBRs and renewals. Our stakeholders are senior, with multiple competing priorities so you’ll need to use your influence, build rapport, and establish credibility early to actively lead them to success.
Improving CS: Collaborating within our 4-person CS team you’ll improve the way we work by embedding CS best practice and sharing your knowledge to deliver more effective experiences in a scalable light-touch/high-impact manner. You’ll be well-organised with experience in planning and prioritising work, setting realistic timelines, and getting things done.
Growing accounts: You’ll deliver against our objectives to grow accounts and help us prioritise the metrics that matter. Account objectives may include, increasing user adoption, weekly and monthly active usage, customer lifetime value, trial conversion, retention, and customer health scores. You’ll help build and use data as well as your gut to design interactions, delivering improvements and growth. You’ll also support our ongoing expansion into new customer verticals and regions.
Being our users’ voice: Always pushing the user’s view, helping us be more customer and user centric. Collaborating with our growth, product, and engineering teams. Sharing your insights of user needs, issues, ideas, and suggesting improvements to get the best outcome for our customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, ideally with Customer Success or Account Management experience in a start-up or scale-up SME, B2B SaaS company.
- An engaging and credible communicator, with proven experience of writing and delivering engaging content (e.g., demos, training, videos, presentations, web/social media, knowledge centre) to users/customers that has led to measurable success.
- Well organised and results focussed in your approach. You’ll successfully prioritise multiple accounts and activities, driving the right things forward at pace, and dealing with changing circumstances in an agile manner.
- You’ll be emotionally intelligent, with a positive collaborative attitude, and a genuine desire to help StructureFlow and its customers reach our goals as well as improve CS processes to build a slicker delivery team.
- You’ll have experience leading stakeholders to successful outcomes, with an interest in building leadership, influencing, and rapport building skills.
- Nice to have:
- Prior experience working in law, finance, or regulated industries/clients, or a sales/marketing background is an advantage.
- Onboarding and training, successful adoption of a digital B2B product within cross-functional teams (sales, product, marketing, engineering), and growing usage as well as accounts.
Remuneration & benefits
- Full-time position with an annual base salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience), and variable compensation based on agreed metrics
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + carry over 5 days holidays per year.
- Cycle and tech scheme (discounted bikes and tech).
- Aldwych, WeWork office based 2-3 days per week once it is safe to do so. We support customers internationally and are willing to craft flexible working arrangements in terms of hours.
- Please note that any job offer is subject to criminal record and barring checks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
StructureFlow is an intelligent visual modelling tool for lawyers & finance professionals. Its mission is to help its users think, communicate, and co...