Delivery Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Director of Delivery Success, the Delivery Success Manager will be responsible for implementing Athennian for a wide range of customers. You will leverage your past experience leading customer-focused software initiatives to deliver projects that provide the foundation for strong, collaborative customer relationships.
This role will be responsible for delivering multiple customers in conjunction with the broader Customer Experience team at Athennian.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- Manage implementation projects and client onboarding from start to finish
- Lead implementation activities, including onboarding training, best practice sessions, solution configuration, and data migration
- Develop scope of work documentation that marries customer expectations with internal delivery resources
- Effectively manage and communicate changes in project scope, budget or schedule
- Identify change management opportunities to improve user adoption during the delivery of projects
- Develop project plans that meet customer requirements
- Provide detailed resource planning and forecasting for Athennian’s internal project team
- Facilitate technical requirement gathering and deliver customer feedback to the product team
- Take responsibility for ensuring successful go-live launches are initiated meticulously
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience for all new users to Athennian software
- Ensure customers launch in a timely manner, seeing a quick time-to-value
- Work to create a seamless handoff from Sales to Delivery, and Delivery to Customer Success, ensuring customer expectations are met and the transitions are efficient and customer-focused
- 5+ years of experience successfully implementing enterprise software projects
- Strong technical skills including a solid understanding of web development, API’s and cloud-based technologies
- Experience managing Change Management activities by clearly communicating the product roadmap and providing amazing user support and training
- Proven ability to convey technical subject matter to non-technical audiences
- History of delivering exceptional customer service
- Highly-developed written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working for a high-growth SaaS company
- Experience working with Athennian tools like Confluence, HubSot, JIRA, zendesk and other technology platforms used by Athennian
- Experience working with a similar entity management platform
- French speaking (bilingual) would be an asset
- Corporate governance and legal knowledge
In this role, at 3 months, you will have:
- Developed extensive working knowledge of the Athennian product, services, and integrations as well as industry best practices
- Led status meetings
- Kicked off new implementation projects
- Contributed to the implementation and/or other departmental duties as needed by the Customer Experience team
- Developed strong relationships internally with members of the Customer Experience and Product teams
In this role, at 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully launched Athennian in law firms and organizations
- Coordinated the migration of structured and unstructured data from legacy systems to Athennian
- Developed an in-depth knowledge of the services required to support Athennian implementation
- Contributed to the Delivery team content and best practices
- Built strong relationships with Athennian users
- Assessed technical workflows for effectiveness and efficiency; created new procedures, workflows, and reports as needed.
In this role, at 12 months, you will have:
- Implemented new techniques to deliver first values to our customers in a timely manner
- Achieved consistent, predictable first time to value and customer launches
- Handled a variety of unique customer deliveries, including complex migrations
- Become a customer advocate and expert to internal stakeholders
- Managed a full customer count, with the ability to effectively manage multiple and conflicting priorities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud-based global legal entity management software.