Product Marketing Manager
As our Product Marketing Manager, your mission is to own Ledgy’s messaging and positioning with the goal of turning our product led growth initiatives into a top acquisition channel
At Ledgy, you will:
- act as the bridge between our product and marketing teams to ensure our go to marketing strategy aligns with our product roadmap
- use your technical product marketing experience and customer-centric writing skills to create marketing and sales enablement materials designed to serve our customers and achieve our growth goals
- design and produce a range of content to serve our current and prospective customers, including: web pages, blog posts, case studies, marketplace listings, user-education and knowledge center projects like product guides, tutorials, how to videos, and more
- work closely with the heads of our business team to optimize our customer journeys across the entire funnel
- work closely with our content lead to ensure our messaging simplifies the technical aspects of Ledgy's solution
What qualifications will you bring to Ledgy?
You’ll be a great fit for our team if you:
- have 3+ years of experience as a technical product marketing manager at a high-growth start-up
- are data-driven, technically savvy, and enjoy running tests and experiments
- know how to aggregate and act on the data that drives user acquisition, conversions, and expansion
- have project management skills with the ability to balance quick wins and long term objectives
- can see yourself in a meeting with product, marketing, business development and customer experience leads as we brainstorm on our obsession to serve Ledgy’s customers
- are part scientist 👩🏻🔬, part artist 👨🏼🎨 and a forever curious learner 🔭
- believe in our mission of democratizing company ownership in startups
- don’t forget to have fun while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.