Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As our Product Marketing Manager, your mission is to own Ledgy’s messaging and positioning with the goal of turning our product led growth initiatives into a top acquisition channel
At Ledgy, you will:
- act as the bridge between our product and marketing teams to ensure our go to marketing strategy aligns with our product roadmap
- use your technical product marketing experience and customer-centric writing skills to create marketing and sales enablement materials designed to serve our customers and achieve our growth goals
- design and produce a range of content to serve our current and prospective customers, including: web pages, blog posts, case studies, marketplace listings, user-education and knowledge center projects like product guides, tutorials, how to videos, and more
- work closely with the heads of our business team to optimize our customer journeys across the entire funnel
- work closely with our content lead to ensure our messaging simplifies the technical aspects of Ledgy's solution
What qualifications will you bring to Ledgy?
You’ll be a great fit for our team if you:
- have 3+ years of experience as a technical product marketing manager at a high-growth start-up
- are data-driven, technically savvy, and enjoy running tests and experiments
- know how to aggregate and act on the data that drives user acquisition, conversions, and expansion
- have project management skills with the ability to balance quick wins and long term objectives
- can see yourself in a meeting with product, marketing, business development and customer experience leads as we brainstorm on our obsession to serve Ledgy’s customers
- are part scientist 👩🏻🔬, part artist 👨🏼🎨 and a forever curious learner 🔭
- believe in our mission of democratizing company ownership in startups
- don’t forget to have fun while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.