eBrevia is seeking a Sales Manager to lead and grow a team of new Sales Representatives within North America. You should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, and a passion for finding and developing key talent. Candidates should be comfortable wearing a variety of hats and adding value in multiple ways throughout the organization. This position reports into the President, eBrevia globally.
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of C-level executives, lawyers, knowledge managers, and IT professionals.
- Recruit, train, and develop a successful team of Sales Representatives.
- Coach, mentor and manage individual team members to maximize their strengths and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets.
- Create and execute the go-to-market and operational strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Focus the team to acquire new logos as well as close additional license agreements with new divisions or offices of existing global clients.
- Provide reps with the tools, strategies, and frameworks to achieve sales targets.
- Deliver ongoing coaching and training in sales skills, solution selling, value selling, and both technological and competitive trends.
- Prepare regular and accurate sales pipeline and sales forecast reports for senior management.
- Develop key sales metric measurements for your team and senior leadership.
- Understand customer and market trends and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors.
- Work cross-functionally with other department leaders to advocate for customer needs and identify actionable strategies and initiatives that enable accelerated revenue expansion.
- Bachelor's degree coupled with a minimum of 7 years of experience in selling $50k - $500k-sized SaaS products into enterprise accounts; Legal SaaS sales experience highly preferred.
- Solid skillset in navigating procurement, security, and legal departments as well as other gatekeepers at prospective clients.
- 5+ years of SaaS sales leadership experience which could be in a player coach capacity.
- Proven experience leading Sales reps through changing environments.
- Pedigree of working deals across different buyers, organization divisions, and seniority levels.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies for new and innovative products.
- Track record of exceeding annual quotas/targets.
- Demonstrated skill in mentoring and coaching sales representatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively and take ownership.
- Experience managing multiple enterprise sales simultaneously and working in a team environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.