- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 36 000€ - 50 000€ compensation
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll be in charge of growing Leeway revenues by crafting, starting, growing and nurturing Leeway’s community to drive brand awareness and marketing-qualified leads.
- You’ll build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, newsletters, ebooks, reports, webinars, podcasts, social media videos etc.).
- You’ll design and implement a holistic community strategy to drive awareness, engagement, and retention across our community, resulting in measurable results in demand generation and pipeline creation for the business.
- You’ll be responsible to establish closed-loop analytics with marketing and sales teams to understand how our community building activity turns into customers.
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You are a domain expert. You have a legal background and you are passionate about Legaltech and Legal Operations. In-house experience is a plus.
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills in english. You’ve been able to create various types of content (oral and written) in english. You love to create unforgettable pieces of content to drive awareness and build a powerful brand.
- You’re creative and innovative. You are experienced in launching, leading, and scaling marketing projects in a fast-paced environment, by leveraging creative initiatives.
- You are empathic. You are able to deeply understand the emotions and priorities of in-house legal teams. You understand why their voices are so important.
- You have a business sense. You are able to have a business strategic thinking. You also have the ability to understand and use metrics and analytics to measure success and drive desired outcomes.
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🌈 Our stance
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don’t look for shiny CVs and we don’t really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don’t.
🌱 Our offer
- Full time contract
- 36 000€ - 50 000€ p.a.
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway.
- Visa sponsorship available and your relocation will be covered
🎁 Benefits & perks
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉) and we also have a full kitchen if you’re into cooking! Otherwise there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You’ll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
- Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you’ve passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You’ll walk through six stages:
- Get to know each other: A 45mn call to pitch Leeway and get you excited to join. We’ll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
- Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to Leeway’s culture: Thibaut and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
- Technical assessment: We know that your time is valuable we don’t want it to be painful for you. We’ve actually designed an assessment that requires a minimum of time to be completed. Once done, we’ll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
- References call: We’ll ask you to make an intro to one or two people you worked with in a previous experience. We see this as a truly two-sided decision and we’ll make you an intro to one of our investors to give you as many insights into us as possible if you want.
- Meet the team: You’ll get to meet our two other team members (Sébastien & Antoine). We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you’d enjoy working with us.
- A drink/lunch with the team: Because it’s also great to have a relaxing chat and talk about everything like good old friends.
We’re lucky to hear from you 🙂
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leeway helps companies reduce the time spent on contract management and allows them to have more control and visibility over legal and financial risks...