Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
RRecognised as one of the UK’s top tech startups in 2021 by Tech Nation, Definely is a fast-growing, venture-backed company on a mission to transform the $600bn global legal services market. Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations such as Allen & Overy, Dentons and Deloitte. We are also backed by a number of prominent investors and VCs, including Microsoft, Google for Startups, CRE VC and former dragon, Nick Jenkins.
Given that we spend a good portion of our time at our place of work, we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy what they’re doing and who they work with. We operate a transparent workplace culture, where every person has input at every stage and level of strategic decision-making and is a valued member of the team (we promise we are not just saying that)!
We look for natural self-starters who are curious, adaptive, resilient, apply deep logic to their thinking and, most importantly, learn from every mistake!
Purpose of the Role
Definely is looking to utilise its existing foundation of recent wins and successes to increase our brand awareness and drive new leads.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, the primary purpose of your role is to reach new customers by:
- Driving Definely’s digital marketing and social media strategy
- Developing paid and organic cross-channel campaigns
- Continuously optimising our digital marketing funnel.
- Help further develop and implement Definely’s digital marketing strategy
- Take ownership of Definely’s paid campaigns including AdWords, Bing and paid social
- Lead SEO and SEM projects to increase lead generation and website traffic
- Plan and deliver a range of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance and implement improvements
- Assist in the creation of captivating content to support marketing campaigns
- Bring fresh ideas and be willing to experiment with and build upon them!
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role, ideally within a B2B SaaS business.
- Previous success in optimising the marketing funnel and increasing lead generation and conversion.
- Learning Mindset: inquisitive and curious, with a focus on building positive feedback loops to continuously improve marketing campaigns.
- Enthusiastic and hungry to join a rapidly growing tech startup
- Self-starter: eager to learn and thrive in a high-functioning team environment.
- Analytical Rigour (if you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it): Data-driven approach to identifying and solving problems, comfortable presenting and visualising data.
- Authentic, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Required: Confident working with Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- Required: Proficient with building out tracking and measuring systems and using marketing tools (GA, PowerBI, SEMRush, Hubspot or similar).
What we offer you
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing startup
- Work in a truly meritocratic organisation, alongside highly motivated individuals
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations
- Offices in the heart of London’s bustling Liverpool Street with the option to do hybrid working
- Training and support.
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days holiday per year
- Flexible Working.
- Equipment (where needed).
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty and help us to exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to apply.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as any additional information about yourself you want to add!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
drafting made simple