We are looking for an Account Executive to join our San Mateo-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You are a hunter able to identify and prospect new business by yourself and know how to team/leverage a BDR resource for exceptional prospecting flow. You will help us land customers in the Mid-Market segment, primarily through outbound efforts and handling the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close. Currently going through key inflection point of revenue growth and scalability with large opportunity to make an impact and join an early sales organization.
What You'll Do:
- Uncover, educate, and close prospective customers on time and on forecast that meets company metrics and objectives
- Become an expert in translating the Evisort AI contracting platform into the language of the customer to sell the outcome impact to business buyers
- Accountable for providing a weekly forecast of your total business.
- 4-7 years of relevant sales work experience
- Previous SaaS sales and commercial quota carrying, new logo closure experience
- Thrive on sustaining high activity levels with inside as well as field sales across all channels, including emailing, calling, and LinkedIn outreach. Teamed with a BDR, your outbound activity will drive success metrics faster.
- Challenger of status quo by identifying use cases for quantifiable business value through process improvement. Close attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented, customer mindset to uncover and prove out multiple land and expand use cases.
- Proficient with leading sales tools such as salesforce / Clari; Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach.io and Discover.org etc.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Process-oriented with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate Evisort’s value proposition to C-level executives across legal, finance, and procurement
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Intelligent Contract Management Platform.