Sales Account Executive
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
Growing super fast, LawVu is headquartered in sunny Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, Europe, the USA and Ireland. Our culture is strongly values aligned where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
The Australia Sales Account Executive has a fabulous opportunity to help deliver LawVu’s expansion throughout Australia.
A self-starter, they will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales of LawVu in the Australian market. This role is Australia based.
The Sales Account Executive will:
- have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
- be a doer and embrace the sacrifice/work it takes to win
- be a self-starter, excellent communicator and have experience selling to in-house legal departments
- thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own/drive your region/business
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Sales Account Executive will interact with the implementation, finance and support teams and with other sales colleagues on a regular basis.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the territory
- Effectively communicate LawVu’s value proposition through proposals and product demonstrations, and other interactions with prospective customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other providers/consultants in the industry and leverage those opportunities to achieve LawVu’s objectives
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a sales executive, ideally selling Legal Technology in the territory
- An established network within the legal industry would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including GC & C-suite
- Self-starter, delivers against targets, with the ability to drive the sales process from cradle to grave
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for events/client meetings etc as required.
- Ability to work remotely, whilst being an effective team player engaging with the LawVu team using technology and delivering the LawVu culture
- Understand the product – ability to articulate the features of products and services and comparison to others
- Demonstrable experience as Sales Account Executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive benefits package and bonus structure
- Working from Home
- Laidback corporate environment that rewards people who get sh!t done.
- International travel – expect to travel (Covid permitting!) to international events, HQ in New Zealand, and other locations in EU and Australia for sales or company-related gatherings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's most trusted and complete software platform for in-house legal teams.