Senior Graphic and UX Designer
Want to make complexity accessible, empower users and contribute to the development of the human-centric practice of law?
« Form follows function »: find the form of legal documents which will enable their function (graphic research, information structuring, layout, typography, illustration and UX design)
Your daily challenges :
- Closely collaborate with the team of designers and lawyers during joint brainstorming sessions and workshops preparation and follow-up
- Take part in our user workshops to identify profiles, journeys, friction points and emotional curves
- Mentor our junior designers and help them grow
- Creation of prototypes and iteration
- Anthropologic research on various projects
- Development of educational tools for our training workshops
Who are you ?
- You graduated from a major art and design school (ENSAD, Olivier de Serres, Penninghen, Parsons, Royal College of Arts, Politecnico, Aalto...)
- You have more than 5 years of experience.
- You have a strong graphic design and UX skills.
- Being at ease with service design would be a plus.
- Adobe creative suite has no secrets for you (esp. Indesign, Photoshop and
- You are a critical thinker & quick learner. Self-started and autonomous, with excellent attention to detail.
- You’re curious, empathic and innovative at heart.
- You easily communicate on your work and like to present your ideas to your team or clients.
- You have a good image and graphism culture. You maintain your curiosity
- alive beyond your domain of expertise.
- You like to keep up-to-date with new techniques and technologies.
Sounds like you? Send us your portfolio and resume at email@example.com, explaining why legal design resonnates with you, specifying which legal design projects inspire you.
“What I expect from our new recruit as senior graphic and UX designer is to lead our design methodology, with a design research spirit, to ensure we always create the best solutions for users. I would love to learn from our new recruit! I can promise many unchartered territories to explore.” Marie Potel-Saville, Founder & CEO
First, let us introduce ourselves:
What do we do ?
We reconcile the law with its users. We deeply believe that shaping the law can give back to the law its true value, as a strategic tool. We create Legal UX, as a humane, accessible and inclusive experience.
What do we explore ?
We keep exploring new innovation fields, new tools and new challenges. By refusing the status quo, we solve users’ problems and find the most adapted solution, that users will seamlessly adopt. Thanks to user-centric design, we take great care of our clients in meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations.
What do we love ?
We love confronting different points of view and expertise, we love working together to be the most creative possible when delivering value to our clients. We are generous at heart in the way we create and deliver projects. We love making the law accessible to all, that’s why we’re always in movement, work at a high pace and play with everything we had not foreseen. That’s the elasticity required by our projects.
Who are we ?
We’re passionate about user-centric legal innovation, we don’t know of any laws according to which the law should be incomprehensible and we’re truly convinced that legal design is key to stronger democracies. We are all doers, we take great care in ensuring we always create the best possible deliverables, offer the most relevant ideas, thanks to our natural curiosity which we feed each day – without forgetting nice breathers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reconciling Users and the Law