Senior Legal Design Program Manager
We are looking for a senior legal design program manager to face an ever-increasing workload and ever more challenging projects, to mentor our existing project managers and help a small team that delivers big projects, making a difference in the legal industry.
Working with a wide variety of team members (designers, lawyers, experts in neuroscience...) you will be at the heart of the team and help run impactful projects for a wide variety of clients: from creating a legal platform for a 700+ legal division to transforming the contractual framework for a Cloud European champion, or transforming data privacy walls of text into empowering tools for users.
Your daily challenges :
- Pitching projects: analyzing prospects needs to how we can best address them within the range of services we offer.
- Running projects: from kick-off to delivery, you will be the client’s main interlocutor to ensure our projects are not “just” a success, but also a powerful and enjoyable experience. It’s not just about the destination, but also about the journey!
- Co-facilitate and analyze user workshops: our approach to law is user-centric and we always run user-workshops or user-interviews as first step, to truly understand their needs and pain points. With the project team, you will prepare the workshops, co-facilitate and analyze the insights collected, as a basis for the redesign of the project.
- Coordinate a talented team: to bring the project to life, you have a 360 vision of the it, and are in charge of ensuring that each team member (lawyers, designers, developers, neurosciences experts) can bring out its best throughout the project.
- Support and coach our project managers when necessary.
- Be a strong support for the commercial strategy, by selling our new products, take care of our network so it can grow, and participate in the influence of our products and services.
Who are you ?
- Project management has no secrets for you, you are able to twist your methods by adapting to the client's needs
- Design thinking is an ally for you in your daily life, which you manage perfectly and of which you are convinced
- Rigorous, you are meticulous with a great sense of detail: your renderings are always very neat
- The customer relationship is easy, fulfilling and exciting, you want to give them the best experience
- Your adaptability, your sense of results, to always develop the best solutions, are qualities that are recognized to you
- Law interests you, arouses your curiosity, this discipline is a pleasant source of learnings
- You master basic tools such as Mural, Mentimeter, Monday, and you enjoy discovering other tools that you need to know how to grasp quickly
- You are innovative, curious, always with the desire to do better, to invent what do not exist in order to go even beyond
- For more than 5 years, you have already evolved in project management in innovation agencies or other innovation-oriented environments
- English and French are your preferred languages that you like to use every day, both orally and in writing
Sounds like you? Reach out to email@example.com explaining why legal design resonates with you and specifying 1 or 2 legal design projects that interest you + your resume
“What I am expecting from our new recruit as Senior Legal Design Program Manager is to become a key team member, drive our 40+ LD projects even further and ensure an awesome client experience. Since the beginning, our clients have been pushing us towards ever more ambitious projects, around the world: I can promise plenty of opportunities to grow and shine!”, Marie Potel-Saville, Founder & CEO.
What do we do ?
We reconcile the law with its users. We deeply believe that shaping the law can give back to the law its true value, as a strategic tool. We create Legal UX, as a humane, accessible and inclusive experience.
What do we explore ?
We keep exploring new innovation fields, new tools and new challenges. By refusing the status quo, we solve users’ problems and find the most adapted solution, that users will seamlessly adopt. Thanks to user-centric design, we take great care of our clients in meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations.
What do we love ?
We love confronting different points of view and expertise, we love working together to be the most creative possible when delivering value to our clients. We are generous at heart in the way we create and deliver projects. We love making the law accessible to all, that’s why we’re always in movement, work at a high pace and play with everything we had not foreseen. That’s the elasticity required by our projects.
Who are we ?
We’re passionate about user-centric legal innovation, we don’t know of any laws according to which the law should be incomprehensible and we’re truly convinced that legal design is key to stronger democracies. We are all doers, we take great care in ensuring we always create the best possible deliverables, offer the most relevant ideas, thanks to our natural curiosity which we feed each day – without forgetting nice breathers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reconciling Users and the Law