Copenhagen, Denmark Remote
We are looking for a fullstack developer to join our cross-functional product team.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue of the company and usage of the product.
Why now is a good time to join Contractbook
Contractbook is a solid, well-funded company. We are scaling up and growing a lot these days; both in terms of headcount, revenue and experience. This is your chance to be a part of a really successful environment with a lot of victories to celebrate - especially if you are interested in joining our international journey. However, we are still a young company where you can have a lot of influence, short communication chains and a flat hierarchy among our +40 team members. You get the best from all worlds: A dynamic, vibrant and optimistic environment with many occasions to celebrate - and a place where you can grow, learn, experience and have a great impact.
- is eager to learn and do research
- has a good understanding of and practical experience with modern web (SPA, PWA) apps’ architectures
- has practical experience with modern, REST-ful APIs’ architectures
- feels comfortable working both on the front-end and the back-end
- bonus points for experience with our particular stack - React and Elixir - but experience with other similar technologies and being a quick learner will do, too
- understands modern approaches to code quality (various types of automated tests, CI/CD etc.)
- has a pragmatic, mature approach: applying adequate solutions to real problems
- is result oriented
- feels comfortable working in a very collaborative team setup
- feels comfortable taking leadership of projects and technical initiatives
- speaks english fluently
Technologies and tools we use
- Redux (application architecture)
- Heroku, Google Cloud Platform
Good to, not need to
- Cloud platforms (Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud)
- you like programming meetups and conferences
- you know functional programming paradigm
Your application has been successfully submitted.