Full stack developer
Tabled is a dynamic startup combining workflow, collaboration and automation technologies - we are building the next platform for professional service delivery and our clients include Monzo, Zego, Secret Escapes and London Councils. An example use case is OpenMarkets.London, wording with 6 London Councils to deliver an integrated street trading licence application portal and case management system.
Tabled is backed by Founders Factory, a leading incubator in London. You will be working alongside Tabled’s experienced CEO and Lead Engineer.
Please note this is a London based role and we go to the office 1-3 days a week to help us work well as a team!
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Assessing product work requests, gathering product requirements and evaluating engineering requirements in collaboration independently where required and also collaboratively with line manager and non-technical team members.
- Assessing technical feasibility of product requests in a collaborative manner.
- Setting clear expectations with line manager and product manager regarding the delivery of software work product and any limitations on technical specification that can be delivered.
- Delivery of front-end and back-end software features on time and to required specification.
- Produce well written testable code that includes test automation.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Quality Assurance of delivered products to meet high technical standards. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Contribution to software architecture.
- Documenting code and architecture clearly and notifying of any open source elements incorporated.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Market leading software development ability.
- The ability to assess front and back end software architectures and to determine and deliver scalable architecture solutions.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Empathy and good communication and teamworking skills
- An eye for detail and design for delivery of front end software services.
At least 2 years engineering experience in a professional capacity working alongside a team of engineers.
Ability to work autonomously and as a collaborative member of a team.
Undergraduate degree required in relevant technical area such as Computer Science or Engineering.
Masters degree in Computer Science, Data Science or other related technical subjects highly desirable.
What We Offer
- 25 days leave.
- Seeing your code in production, being used by real clients.
- A chance to join a fully funded start-up with a unique opportunity to make a difference to the way lawyers work.
- Work in a vibrant central London office. Also open to remote and flexible working.
- Share options
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tabled unlocks legal data and improves collaboration between lawyers and clients.