Auckland, New Zealand
Actionstep is a pioneer in the development and sale of software-as-a-service (SaaS) products, specialising in the delivery of Legal Practice Management software. We are a fast growing, dynamic business with a global customer base and team. We are expanding our sales team to drive our business growth in Australian and New Zealand markets and are currently looking for Account Executives to join the team.
Based in Auckland, Sydney or Melbourne you will have proven SaaS software sales experience in the Legal Industry. In this opportunity you will grow the Actionstep customer base and meet sales targets through successful sales delivery of the Actionstep value proposition. As someone who is self-motivated and results orientated, you will generate new customer opportunities through effective prospecting and delivery of outbound activities. This is a fantastic chance to make an impact in a successful cloud-based technology business.
What you will be doing
- Prospect and develop relationships in key customer groups and regions to generate sales opportunities and grow the customer base.
- Review, qualify and close all inbound leads with view to maximise target successes.
- Perform outbound sales activities that build the Actionstep sales pipeline and generates new customer leads.
- Lead and deliver effective demonstrations of the Actionstep to prospective customers.
- Nurture and leverage business from new and established customer relationships, associations, and network groups.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and in-region Customer Growth team members to bring market insights and marketing ideas to assist in the execution of a sales strategy.
- Proactively seeking out networking opportunities, participation in industry events, webinars, and user groups to develop personal and Actionstep profile in the market.
- Further develop and grow your sales technique with the support and sponsorship of your sales leadership.
What you need to know and what will make you successful…
- SaaS sales experience
- Exposure to and knowledge of the legal industry
- Proven experience presenting and leading product demo’s
- A strong communicator that builds rapport, listens well and adapts style and approach to suit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Has the ability to research, identify, qualify, drive and close opportunities
- Able to work autonomously yet contribute effectively as a team player
We have a fantastic and inspirational working environment!
- Flexible working
- Wear what you like to work.
- Take your birthday off.
- Friday afternoon socials and frequent team building events.
- Outstanding offices in great locations.
- Relaxed and friendly team who genuinely care about each other
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.