We are looking for a Financial Controller to build and lead fully automated accounting and finance operations across Europe and the US. Uniquely, the role will use our tech and financial resources to build a bookkeeper-less system that we can use commercially. Contractbook is a Series B company, scaling quickly and looking for leaders that can work in flat, fast-moving environs and quickly provide financial leadership.
- Play a key role in the finance department, working across a variety of teams in one of the fastest-growing startups in Denmark.
- Build lean, highly automated finance operations across the US and Europe by participating in growing and designing systems (through a combination of outsourcing and insourcing).
- Work with accounting firms to lead us through international audits and taxes.
- Design our strategy for advancing SaaS revenue recognition, implementing controls, and preparing us future endeavours.
- Work closely with banks and venture capital firms in order to build relationships and secure future funding for Contractbook.
We expect that you have 2-3 years of experience and have the ability to:
- Easily adapt to change and enjoy working in a startup environment, where you can take ownership of your own processes.
- Provide expert-level accounting advice and familiarity with intercompany accounting (CPA is a must).
- Build strong financial models.
- Advise on international tax matters - US sales tax + VAT (knowledge in Danish tax law is a big plus).
- Be located in Copenhagen.
- Salary range: 300 - 420k DKK yearly with a possible yearly bonus of 60-120k DKK depending on performance. With strong company performance, comes a possibility for this range to grow quickly (the upside of a startup).
- A dynamic, vibrant and optimistic environment with many occasions to celebrate - a place where you can grow, learn, experience and have a great impact on the company's growth.
- Take ownership of your daily workflow and projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- Interact with your colleagues who are located in 20+ countries.
- We have an awesome new office in central Copenhagen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single digital flow for maximum efficiency and total overview.