Legal Technology Paralegal
You will work closely with the Legal Content team and across the business to support the maintenance of existing review streams and creation of new review streams including developing risk policies and optimising the performance of our models.
If you are intellectually capable, technically adept, pro-active, meticulous, and ready to challenge yourself in a new and emerging area, please get in touch. You will be a law graduate (from a common law system, ideally the USA or England and Wales) with a precise attitude to legal concepts and process. You will be logical, meticulous, ordered and rigorous in your approach. You will be persistent in your pursuit of excellence. You are adaptable, inquisitive and willing to learn new skills and approaches. You enjoy intellectual challenges and have an interest in understanding law and legal technology in practice.
Mix of remote working with access to our Cambridge office, exact working pattern to be agreed.
- Completed law degree (undergraduate or postgraduate law conversion)
- Adept at analysing legal data
- A technical empathy (willing to work with cutting-edge technology)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- MS Office proficiency (including basic Excel)
- Live in and have the right to work in the UK
Desirable but not Essential Experience:
- Practical experience of common law commercial contract law
- Prior involvement with technology solutions that support legal operations
- Prior success working in a collaborative, team environment
- An understanding of machine learning principles
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turbocharge your deals with an automated risk review and AI guided remediation of legal contracts.