Lead Generation Rep. UK & Nordics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a member of the sales team you are an essential part of the success of the company.
You will independently identify new potential customers and acquire new leads for the sales managers to meet with.
- work independently to carry out Internet research to identify potential new customers
- follow up on research and use primarily telephone, but also email and social media to reach prospects, qualify them, and secure meetings with them
- identify and use innovative ways of reaching prospects
- work closely with marketing to follow up on website-active leads, and maximize the return of outbound marketing campaigns and events
- assist with acquiring qualified attendees for webinars and BusyLamp hosted events
- play an independent and active role in lead nurturing
- take responsibility for the accuracy of your contact data in the sales CRM
- support your colleagues in marketing and sales on all matters
- attend tradeshows and events to obtain leads and represent the company
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- sound experience in sales, especially in telesales
- a successful track record in hitting lead generation targets
- experience communicating effectively with C-Level executives in enterprise organisations
- a positive attitude and a confident approach to sales
- a high degree of flexibility, reliability and independence that suits our fast-paced working environment
- proficient use of Outlook, MS Office and CRM systems
- experience or an interest in software and the legal industry
- willingness to travel, occasionally abroad (<5% of the time)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- a varied job in an internationally-oriented, diverse company
- a dynamic, motivated, collegial and competent team
- an attractive salary with an exciting bonus
- support, training and development
- Full-Time, London
- Up to 2 days home office if required (Currently 100% home office due to COVID-19)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modular Legal Operations Platform