Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS company operating in the legal technology space, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our Sales Team is responsible for acquiring new customers and solely focusing on growth and expansion. We have grown our revenue 3x over the last 12 months but believe it is possible to grow even faster as demand for Precisely is surging. At Precisely, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing, well-built, sales team. That’s why we’re now hiring a Sales Engineer to showcase our offerings in a technical and compelling way. As a Sales Engineer, you will make a significant impact on the success of each sales presentation and you will be the key point of contact for clients, answering technical queries, and providing advice.
What we are looking for in our next Sales Engineer:
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about our product to technical and non-technical audiences
- Eliminate technology-related buying objections and concerns from the sales opportunity
- Coordinate all aspects of technical product evaluations
- Articulate the technical value proposition, differentiators, and capabilities to prospects and partners
- Prepare and present technical proposals and RFx
- Act as the liaison between Sales and Product to support product direction and customer alignment
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the customer's implementation experience
- Experience as a Sales Engineer or a Technical Account Manager in a SaaS company
- Interest and knowledge about REST API, integrations, and technical solutions
- Previous experience within 2nd line / technical support is meritorious
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, project management skills, and comfortable presenting to technical staff and C-suite executives
- Fluency in English
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our central Gothenburg office again, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, wellness benefits of 5000 SEK, and an attractive monthly salary.
Precisely is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or any other characteristic protected by law. Precisely also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.