Marketing Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join our Marketing Team. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec, and can be performed remotely.
Who you are:
You’re comfortable in a role that operates as the heartbeat of our team or the conductor of our orchestra. You have an eye into everything that’s going on in Clio’s marketing team and your superior organization skills and communications prowess are ones to be admired by others. You’ll be responsible for managing our marketing initiatives, campaign calendar (you’ll need to start by creating it) and creative and communications intake. You love a good operating procedure and process, but don’t let them get in the way of collaboration, speed, and enablement. You love to be involved in the details, and specialize in helping our teams across product marketing, content, design, SEO and demand generation plan efficiently and move fast to drive results. You’re comfortable working closely with the VP of Marketing and marketing leadership team, and aren’t afraid to voice your recommendations and ask for what you and the team need to be successful.
If we were to ask your team what makes you stand out, they’d tell us it’s your eye for detail, passion for process and super communication skills that helps them stay focused, on-time and on-task. They’d say you take initiative, love a challenge, ask lots of questions and that you’re an amazing team player.
What you’ll work on:
- Own our internal marketing campaign process, documentation, and implementation.
- Develop project management plans for cross-functional marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Work with leadership teams to set priorities and communicate those priorities across the department.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to manage planning and execution of complex programs.
- Create and own schedules / timeline for projects to ensure key milestones are met.
- Lead cross-functional campaign planning and status meetings.
- Facilitate meetings such as kick offs, daily/weekly stand ups, iterations planning, and retrospectives.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment and act as the primary point of contact to other teams and project stakeholders.
- Keep it real by managing expectations on timelines and delivery based on the resources we have available.
- Make sure our briefs are full and complete before handing off to design, video, or content.
- Regularly assess and report on incoming and outgoing project management.
- Lead and build out our retrospective process and use the learnings to optimize and make what we have even better.
- Assist with the planning of our marketing team quarterly “offsite” (virtual for now) and monthly meetings, which might include agenda planning and coordination of presentations or content.
- And since you’ll know everything that’s going on in Marketing, you’ll also help leadership with quarterly budget planning and tracking actuals.
What you may have:
- You have experience managing a variety of different projects across creative, media, events and communications.
- You’ve embraced your organization, planning, and problem solving skills, and take pride in the incredibly important role you play in an organization.
- You’ve demonstrated that you can be persistent, ask good questions, dig for answers, and flag problems (before they become problems), while staying empathetic and solutions-oriented.
- You’ve spent a significant amount of time documenting processes, reading and understanding briefs, and have an overall knowledge of how marketing works.
- You’ve spent 3-5 years in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment (like an in-house marketing team or agency) and you still get that twinge of excitement when scheduling a kickoff meeting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform the legal experience for all.