Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS company operating in the space of legal technology, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our growing Marketing team of 5 people is in charge of ensuring Precisely and its spokespeople are seen and heard in the right places, with the right messaging. This includes both paid and earned channels across a wide range of formats.
Now we are looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team of 39 professionals. You will help us to strategically build and develop data-driven ways of working as well as drive and optimize this with the aim of attracting new customers and increasing awareness of Precisely and its product within our target groups.
By joining the Marketing team, you will have ownership of finding and leading the way towards an increase in conversions and steady growth of the marketing and sales funnels. You will manage the development of Precisely's digital presence, SEO, and the planning and implementation of campaigns through multiple channels.
What we are looking for in our next Growth Marketer:
- Managing and optimising our organic and PPC, as well as analysing and reporting the effectiveness of our demand generation activities
- Creating insightful analytics to make sure we play with the right data of our digital channels
- Testing different messages across channels to find the best way to introduce Precisely to each target group
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and website
- Be in charge of weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance and opportunity
- A genuine interest towards performance marketing trends and developments, and you are not afraid to bring your own thoughts on the table or propose new ideas and solutions
- Experience in Google tools (e.g. Analytics, Tag Manager and Search console) and paid marketing channels, (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Skills in SEO and in content management system (WordPress or similar)
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing and experience with web trafficking
- A solution-oriented, creative mindset and attention to detail
- Structured, with an ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Preferably some experience in B2B, an eye for good web design and basic understanding of HTML and CSS
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our central offices again, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, an improved wellness benefit and an attractive monthly salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.