Contracts are the most important document in global commerce. They are also universally a pain. They are hard to read and negotiate, and they are hard to keep track of after they are signed. They slow down commerce. People cannot afford to send them to attorneys, because they are too expensive and too slow for the average transaction. Attorneys cannot afford to review them faster or cheaper because they have not had the technology that allows them to deliver contract reviews at scale. The world buys databases, and then struggles to keep them organized. Everyone builds a library, but the books are in a mess on the floor.
LegalSifter is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Growth team. We are looking for a new Account Manager to look after and grow existing clients--85% of which are companies. You will help organizations set a strategy for keeping their contracts from hurting their business. You will help clients turn contracts into a source of strength, not a risk.
You will anticipate how clients make decisions, explore their needs, and fit our products into their rhythm. You will manage opportunities throughout the growth cycle simultaneously, serving as the primary client contact and working with cross-functional team members as needed. You will drive change with your strong communication, analytical, and relationship skills.
You will embrace and manage the new, using your ability to work with other team members to advocate for clients and achieve success. You will face down doubt within skeptical prospects, and you will make the ambiguous clear. LegalSifter is set to explode, and you will help us do just that.
· Models our core values in career to date.
· Enjoys moving the ambiguous to clear.
· Able to hold a room's attention with engaging communication skills.
· Strong listener.
· Good writer.
· Capable of having the memory of a goldfish when prospects and clients say no.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Technologically competent.
· Experience in either the software, manufacturing, healthcare, or insurance industries a plus.
· Clear desire to go on the rollercoaster ride of their working life.
LegalSifter is a combined intelligence company. We make contracts easier. We have two primary products:
· LegalSifter Review: Artificial intelligence software that reads a contract and gives advice before a client signs, reducing risk, lowering cost, and saving time.
· LegalSifter Concierge: A contract librarian service that organizes contracts for clients using artificial intelligence software, paralegals, and attorneys.
We build simple, affordable artificial intelligence products embedded with expertise. We are doing this to make global legal support affordable. We want to empower people with artificial intelligence, not replace them.
To bring affordable legal services to the world by empowering people with artificial intelligence and human expertise.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Speed: We work fast.
· Security: We are vigilant and committed to maintaining the privacy of client data.
· Humility: We use our energy to serve others; we are lifelong learners.
· Intelligence: We operate with aligned visions, strategies, plans, and budgets.
· Boldness: We are transparent, courageous, and unafraid to make mistakes.
· Balance: We work flexibly to keep promises to teammates, shareholders, clients, friends, and family.
We sell our products directly to organizations that are interested in improving their efficiencies, lowering their risk, and improving the quality in their contract processes. We also work with law firms to combine their legal advice with our artificial intelligence to create co-branded contract review software that law firm clients buy directly from the law firm. Law firms increase revenues, expand margins, and make their clients happier with more affordable legal products. We also work with contract lifecycle management software companies to provide contract librarian services to their clients who are dissatisfied because they cannot organize their contracts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LegalSifter helps organizations and law firms negotiate and organize contracts using AI and expertise.