As Product Owner, you will be responsible of the business administration of software programs and tools used within Liedekerke. First, you will take on a key role in the implementation of our ongoing ERP-project. Afterwards, you will be the internal point-of-contact for all our departments (e.g. questions regarding reporting, training of newcomers, etc.). Your goal is optimal customer experience.
Your responsibilities include
- Organise training sessions to all Liedekerke members and newcomers and share best practices;
- Set up training manuals for internal use;
- Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system (Elite 3E);
- Gain an overview of all tools used within Liedekerke (e.g. CRM, DMS, etc.) and be the first point of contact for our internal customers;
- Coordinate new releases and upgrades with the external providers and internal users;
- Ensure continuity, efficiency and performance of the different tools;
- Provide an answer and/or solution to any question regarding ERP, reporting, etc.;
- Update templates (e.g. reporting, communication concerning invoicing);
- Bachelor degree or similar level through experience;
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in giving coaching and trainings of software applications;
- Fluent in Dutch (native level), with a very good command of French and English;
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Experience with ERP administration is a plus;
- Knowledge of Elite is an additional asset;
- Knowledge of SQL is also a plus;
- A good communicator with a hands-on and solution-oriented approach;
- Facilitator and motivator;
- Affinity with numbers, well-organized, structured and accurate;
- Tech-savvy, the ability to understand underlying processes in different tools;
- Flexible and dynamic, the ability to work well in a challenging environment;
- Service-oriented and client-centric;
- Professional manner of communication towards internal and external clients.
What we offer
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- The possibility to take on big responsibilities, thus creating opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- A key role in our firm and a crucial role in the efficacy of our way of working, with close connections to nearly every department;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (e.g. meal vouchers, insurances, reimbursement for commuting).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Liedekerke is a Belgian independent law firm recognized for its leadership and expertise.