This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible of the business administration of software programs and tools used within Liedekerke. First, you will take on a key role in the implementation of our ongoing ERP-project. Afterwards, you will be the internal point-of-contact for all our departments (e.g. questions regarding reporting, training of newcomers, etc.). Your goal is optimal customer experience.
Your responsibilities include
- Organise training sessions to all Liedekerke members and newcomers and share best practices;
- Set up training manuals for internal use;
- Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system (Elite 3E);
- Gain an overview of all tools used within Liedekerke (e.g. CRM, DMS, etc.) and be the first point of contact for our internal customers;
- Coordinate new releases and upgrades with the external providers and internal users;
- Ensure continuity, efficiency and performance of the different tools;
- Provide an answer and/or solution to any question regarding ERP, reporting, etc.;
- Update templates (e.g. reporting, communication concerning invoicing);
- Bachelor degree or similar level through experience;
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in giving coaching and trainings of software applications;
- Fluent in Dutch (native level), with a very good command of French and English;
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Experience with ERP administration is a plus;
- Knowledge of Elite is an additional asset;
- Knowledge of SQL is also a plus;
- A good communicator with a hands-on and solution-oriented approach;
- Facilitator and motivator;
- Affinity with numbers, well-organized, structured and accurate;
- Tech-savvy, the ability to understand underlying processes in different tools;
- Flexible and dynamic, the ability to work well in a challenging environment;
- Service-oriented and client-centric;
- Professional manner of communication towards internal and external clients.
What we offer
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- The possibility to take on big responsibilities, thus creating opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- A key role in our firm and a crucial role in the efficacy of our way of working, with close connections to nearly every department;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (e.g. meal vouchers, insurances, reimbursement for commuting).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Liedekerke is a Belgian independent law firm recognized for its leadership and expertise.