Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS startup operating in the legal technology space, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our Sales Team is responsible for acquiring new customers and solely focusing on growth and expansion. We have grown our revenue 3x over the last 12 months but believe it is possible to grow even faster as demand for Precisely is surging. At Precisely, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re now hiring a Sales Manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the management of a team of Sales Executives. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you have an in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, coaching teams and closing deals.
What we are looking for in our next Sales Manager:
- Meet with potential clients, grow both short- and long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs and close deals
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set goals, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and that responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to full-fill them in partnership with the Head of Sales
- Continuously develop personal management, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration or proven relevant experience
- 5+ years in sales management within a SaaS company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and people management skills
- Quick learner with strong negotiating skills, with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others
- Fluency in English
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our new central Gothenburg office, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, wellness subsidy of 5000 SEK and an attractive monthly salary. We also offer a great commission model.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.