Graphic Design Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The company is seeking a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing strategy & works in digital. The person we are looking for is highly passionate about visual communication and presenting information the best way possible for users.
- Translate complex information through effective & appealing infographics
- Create graphic works for brand & marketing materials
- Support the UI/UX Team by designing graphics needed for User Interface Design
- Graduated or currently taking a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Multimedia Arts or related courses
- Portfolio showcasing strategy & digital design works
- Strong understanding of design principles and information architecture
- Has strong interest in user experience
- Takes the initiative to learn and build expertise
- Bold enough to introduce new ideas and concepts
- Mentorship and learning allowances
- Regular team socials, where you'll get to meet driven individuals like yourself and unwind over games like Jeopardy, talk K-Drama or anything under the sun ☀️
- Flexible work arrangements after COVID-19, with hybrid, in-office or remote as options
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The smarter way to manage all your agreements.