Junior Software Engineer
You will have a hands-on role in developing the direction of our product and the culture of our company. Working closely with our principal engineers & our CTO, you will have the opportunity to progress your career & grow into a technical leader in Lexagle. Our team is always here to ensure that you have all the support you need, for you to bring your best self to work.
Who We Are Looking For
We're looking for self-starters, smart and dependable engineers who will seize the opportunity to make their mark at a mid-stage company. You should apply if...
- You are highly passionate about user experience, and would sometimes describe yourself as visually obsessed
- You are flexible, and enjoy learning new technologies & keeping up-to-date on existing ones
- You are a self-starter, and you're excited to be your best self at work and build a culture & company from the ground up
- You work well independently and within teams, and you're not afraid to speak up if you are uncertain about something or you think something can be done better
What you'll be doing
No two days will be the same at Lexagle! You will get the chance to work on a wide array of features in our product roadmap, and also get the chance to build new products as we expand our capabilities beyond contract management to the wider contract ecosystem. Together with your team, you will:
- Build customer-facing product features alongside our design & product team
- Work closely with our design translate mockups & prototypes into working code, and obsess over the user experience together
- Build clean, maintainable, flexible APIs
What experience we're looking for
For our junior developer experience, we are looking for talented people with 1 - 2 years of experience with:
- Familiarity with modern JS libraries & frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue and have used it to create and deploy production web applications before
- Experience with API design styles such as REST and GraphQL
- Understanding of one or more JVM languages & frameworks (i.e. Java, Kotlin, or Scala; Spring, Hibernate, JPA)
- In addition to the above, stellar candidates will have:
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (i..e PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL), with some experience with NoSQL databases as a plus
- Working knowledge of AWS, Docker & Kubernetes, with experience with event-driven & messaging systems
As we grow our team, we work flexibly and trust you will manage your own time as part of your work. We will grow our package of benefits over time, and we currently offer:
- 18 days of holiday, in addition to all other national holidays wherever you are based
- 14 days fully paid sick leave annually
- A brand new MacBook Pro for you to deliver your best work
- Regular team socials, where you'll get to meet driven individuals like yourself and unwind over games like Jeopardy, talk K-Drama or anything under the sun ☀️
- Flexible work arrangements after COVID-19, with hybrid, in-office or remote as options
- Health Insurance from a trusted Health Provider with PHP 200,000 benefit limit annually
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The smarter way to manage all your agreements.