Revenue Operations Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brightflag, the AI-powered Legal Operations Management platform, is looking for a Revenue Operations Associate. This position will work cross-functionally with the go-to-market teams to improve operations and process, provide insights, and remove barriers to faster and easier growth.
This role reports to the Director, Revenue Operations and is the second revenue operations hire. You will be a key contributor to achieving Brightflag’s aggressive growth goals, focusing on top-of-funnel efforts and becoming an expert in Brightflag’s marketing operations. You will partner closely with the demand generation team to operationalize our marketing strategy by building out and fine-tuning our marketing tech stack and reporting to provide visibility into program performance. You will have an opportunity to take on additional projects and assist the Director of Revenue Operations in supporting the full go-to-market team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Administer HubSpot, Hootsuite, Drift, and future ABM and marketing attribution systems
- Own marketing data quality, reporting, and analytics
- Measure and analyze marketing program results and support new program and campaign launches
- Fine-tune marketing-qualified lead (MQL) implementation; ensure efficient MQL handoff between marketing and sales, and measure KPIs such as response time, follow-up, outcomes, and conversion rates
- Collaborate with sales development and sales teams to effectively prioritize and manage leads, including providing buyer intent insights
- Enable marketing team to plan, manage, and track projects effectively using Asana
WHO YOU ARE
- Confident communicator; you are able to distill analysis into easy-to-understand results
- You are highly-organized with a disciplined approach to your work
- Tech-savvy; you understand system architecture and dependencies
- You are self-motivated; ability to work autonomously
- Open-minded; you are known for being open to new and different ways of doing things
- Collaborative, problem-solver mindset
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary; when you see something that can be improved, you roll up your sleeves and pitch in
- You are ambitious & pride yourself on being a quick learner
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing and/or Marketing Software knowledge/certifications
- Salesforce experience/certified administrator
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen and your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Worm Program benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take control with AI-powered software that’s easy to use and backed by proactive customer support.