Head of Information Security
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Head of Information Security, you will be responsible for implementing modern policies, practices, and technologies to ensure the security and protection of the information entrusted to Lupl by its customers, partners, and employees. You will work closely with leadership to create and implement an overall security program and build a culture of cybersecurity throughout the organization and all business operations. You will lead our efforts to ensure compliance with and pursuit of relevant security certifications.
- You are collaborative, pragmatic and action oriented.
- You have exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- You have the ability to influence people throughout the organization and can effectively communicate a business vision, key objectives, and security needs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with leadership to set the strategic direction and be responsible for executing the overall Information Security, Risk, & Compliance program and alignment to standard methodologies.
- Examine impacts of new technologies on Lupl’s overall information security. Establish processes to review implementation of new technologies to ensure security compliance.
- Maintain a current understanding of the cyber threat landscape impacting Lupl and our industry.
- Ensure compliance with changing privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
- Identify risks and impactful plans to protect the business as our products and services evolve.
- Work closely with enterprise customers to respond to inquiries and support onboarding efforts.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
- Significant experience managing teams through periods of change and iteration.
- A history of working in a customer-facing capacity. In this role, you will lead security conversations and respond to assessments with potential and current customers.
- A breadth of experience securing enterprise-scale infrastructure programs and leading application security initiatives, including threat modeling, vulnerability management, security automation, and product security.
- A high level of comfort supporting one or more types of compliance frameworks: ISO 27001, SOC 2, Cloud Security Alliance.
- A good sense of ability to work autonomously and keep peers and leadership informed about progress and blockers.
- A high level of comfort with ambiguity, and a pragmatic approach to security.
- Highly responsive, with a customer-first mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to translate security standards like PCI and HIPAA into specific and actionable tasks and lead the solution.
Nice to Haves:
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certification
- Experience at a growth stage B2B SaaS company
- Legal or other regulated sector experience
- Experience working directly with a development team on privacy and security by design
- Experience leading an organization through process for obtaining security certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001 and SOC 2.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters, in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms.