Product Development Manager
You will join our R&D team, leading and coaching the development team, with a focus on the coordination and follow-up of the different product developments, , defining ways-of-working, architectural, development standards, and quality/testing elements.
You will also collaborate on translating the identified customer’s needs (business requirements) into a functional and technical solution that implements these needs. As such, you will co-steer the release plan of the Knowliah software platform.
As the leader of the Product Development Team, you will coach the team in order to deliver in-time the defined product release plans matching our known quality standards.
As the face and interface of the Product Development Team, you will oversee and prioritise product and technology evolutions, potential product issues and required fixes.
As part of the Management Team, you report to the CEO/CTO and have strong interactions with the Research Manager, Product-Market Manager and the Professional Services Manager.
- You hold a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- You are familiar with technology such as .NET, GIT, Azure/AWS, MVC, OpenID, Docker, AI, NLP, etc..
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in the IT consulting or IT projects world. You can show a track record of successful projects.
- You are a key player in a team where your social and technical skills will be an important factor for success.
- Your experience typically includes the technical skills for developing packaged solutions, and as such webservers, database, xml forms, ….
- You are driven by a strong interest in software technology and products.
- Prior experience with other LegalTech or content or knowledge management solutions such as SharePoint, Documentum, … is a plus.
- ·You have a strong interest in information and knowledge management, and are willing to invest yourself in this exciting domain. Continuous learning is the only way to stay on top.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude, have good communication skills in, at least, English, French and Dutch.
- You are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Be part of the management team, having an impact on the whole organisation
- Become an expert in information and knowledge management, supported by a team of real experts in the domain
- Help and support our customers to become more productive and more innovative
- Be part of a leading-edge technology environment where you further develop and prove your expertise in domains as AI, Neural Networks, NLP, Cognitive Computing
- Join a fast-growing Belgian software company that is aspiring to become the market leader in integrated information and knowledge management
- Since 15+ years, we enrolled home-working possibilities (standard 2 days a week)
- An attractive salary package, including a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, full hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, bonus system and a flexible job in a fast-growing and innovative team.
The Knowliah offices are easy to reach and are located in a 'traffic jam free' region (close to Brussels, Mechelen & Leuven, only 12 minutes from Brussels Airport).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Losing precious hours everyday is history