Senior Contract Specialist
Tel Aviv, Israel
This is an opportunity to be part of a world-class team that is transforming the legal industry by applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to contract review. We are in high-growth mode and have some of the most recognized companies as customers and the support of top-notch venture capital firms. You’ll join a team of really smart, fun, and creative people who inspire each other every day.
We’re recognized as the leader in the LegalTech industry, with numerous awards. HBO recently featured us in their Future of Work series, where they pitted our technology against a lawyer from a top-notch university (spoiler alert: we win handily!)
We are proud of our company culture. We believe in trust and respect for our colleagues, customers and partners. We work with a “can do” attitude and we understand that innovation needs belief, conviction and a lot of trial and error. These are just some of the ways that make LawGeex a great place to come to work every day.
LawGeex automates the review of everyday contracts through its award-winning AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA) platform, ensuring contracts are compliant with company policies. LawGeex enables legal teams to reduce risk while supporting business growth, and helps ensure that review guidelines are up-to-date and applied consistently.
We are seeking commercial contract experts for a unique, dynamic and challenging role at the intersection of law and technology.
As Contract Specialist , you will join LawGeex’s Legal QA team focused on performing detailed quality assurance contract review to verify the quality of the automated review completed by the LawGeex platform. You will review a large number of contracts and accurately identify and mark up variety of commercial legal concepts. You will provide internal technical and legal feedback regarding the automated review completed by the LawGeex platform and understand client needs and adjust the automated contract review accordingly.
You’re passionate about contracts, you have experience negotiating and drafting commercial contracts (including NDAs), and you are interested in the intersection between law and technology. You have strong attention to detail, and you are a team player who can work under pressure and independently to achieve mutual goals.
- Either (i) LLB (or equivalent degree such as JD) plus a minimum 3 years of commercial contracting experience; or (ii) a Bachelor or Associates Degree and 5 years commercial contracting experience
- Direct experience reviewing commercial contracts such as NDAs, Service Agreements, Software License Agreements, SaaS Agreement, etc.
- Ability to work US hours at least twice a week.
- Strong record of professional commitment and goal achievement
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively, managing multiple priorities
- All work will be performed in English
- Part time position is also available (60% Minimum)
- Remote position is an option
Your application has been successfully submitted.