H4 is a fast-growing contract lifecycle management legal-tech product, with a track record of working with global financial institutions. On the back of recent success with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), we intend to grow aggressively in this market segment.
We are looking for a mid-level Product Designer with enterprise SaaS software experience to join our product team and hit the ground running. The product team is responsible for the definition, development, delivery, and success of our core legal document management, collaboration, and editing applications on our platform.
You'll work with our product managers and engineering team to team to own the design process and deliver prototypes, MVPs and pixel perfect final designs.
H4 cares about experience, traits, and attitude. We also care about diversity — we want to receive applications from as wide a range of people as possible.
- Take ownership from design concept to delivery
- Work with Product and Engineering to design and deliver feature improvements and UX improvements across the platform
- Rapid prototyping of new features and improving existing functionality using a combination of Adobe XD (or equivalent) with user journeys, wireframes and final high fidelity designs
- Partner with CEO, Product manager & Revenue team to evolve and articulate the product experience and inform the product roadmap and prioritisation
- Work with Product & Engineering teams to synthesise product strategy, technology, research and user testing to achieve the desired outcome
- Take a user centric approach deploying user research, problem defining and leading cross functional workshop methodologies
- Uphold the quality and attention to detail in the product UI and prioritise UX best practices
- Ideally 3+ years of commercial experience designing for enterprise SaaS software
- CLM or LegalTech experience a bonus but not essential
- You have a portfolio which demonstrates proven experience in designing engaging & intuitive experiences for complex workflows.
- You are data driven with the ability to extract insight from qualitative and quantitative research to inform decisions and turn complex concepts into high quality experiences
- Excellent communicator, ability to articulate process and rationale behind your proposals
- Expert in Adobe XD (we currently work in XD), Figma or Sketch
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity package
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid of office and remote work
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Location: London / Remote (GMT± 3)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Documents, just smarter.