- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products
- 42 000€ - 65 000€ compensation
- 0.2% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll be in charge of the whole user experience and have the mission to create a delightful and high quality experience to our customers.
- You’ll face many exciting challenges working on topics like collaboration, automation and document edition.
- Our customers love Leeway because it is flexible. We don’t build custom features but features that can be used by companies of all sizes. This is something we will deeply challenge.
- We love great design. This is a position that doesn’t have to fight for “a seat on table”.
- You’ll be the first product designer and work together with Antoine. Over time you’ll take over more and more parts. You’ll bounce off ideas each other and with the entire team too.
- If building a team is something you want to learn and do, over the next years we’ll build up a product design team around you. If you don’t want to, we will never push you.
- You know how code works and have basic skills (JS, SCSS…).
- You’ve worked on collaboration and document edition topics on a previous experience.
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve built designed B2B SaaS products. We love to build custom UI and UX. Our idea of great design is questioning as many assumptions as possible. You have the ability to take the perspective of users and think critically about what will bring them value.
- You love a good design system. You understand that it enables creativity and efficiency much rather than limit it.
- You love simplicity. You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements. - You make choices based on research, testing and user data and not on assumptions.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means high involvement of all team members in the design process.
- You care about more than design quality. Whatever you do, needs to have business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You understand the business. You have the ability to analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences. You are capable of aligning your work with the overarching business goals.
🌈 Our stance
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don’t look for shiny CVs and we don’t really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don’t.
🌱 Our offer
- Full time contract
- 42 000€ - 65 000€ p.a.
- 0.2% - 0.4% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway.
- Visa sponsorship available and your relocation will be covered
🎁 Benefits & perks
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉) and we also have a full kitchen if you’re into cooking! Otherwise there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You’ll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
- Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.