This job is no longer accepting applications.
💡 Your missions 💡
At Leeway, we strongly believe that user experience is a puzzle with a lot of pieces (design, flows, performance, colors, etc) and in top of that, you have to make sure that:
- you take full advantage of the potential of the features you ship
- the feature you build are well connected to each other
But with product building becoming a priorization challenge forcing companies to make choices in product development (even more when you're a young startup) it has become hard to find the time to check the 2 points below.
BUT, we think that small things can have big impacts, and this is all about this position.
As Product Growth at Leeway you'll play a role that goes beyond product and tech. You'll build you own vision of the product and dig into the data to identify the details that could make a big difference with one focus: product virality. It is in this sense that you will be entrusted with the following missions:
● You will be in charge of your own projects from start to implementation.
● You will work on small but very complex projects.
● You will work on making the product viral both internaly and externaly.
● You will track and measure the impact of your work.
🌟 You 🌟
● You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
● You're not afraid to spend long hours busting your head over design challenges to come up with innovative solutions.
● You are good in the use of Sketch/Figma.
● You know how to code, and you like to play with JS.
● You like to test new things in order to always offer the best experience to our customers. We'll encourage you to try crazy things.
● You like to take responsibility and move forward with the projects entrusted to you as a leader.
● You are eager to learn and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
● You always talk about k-factor
● You already have a significant experience working in a SaaS company
● You've built a lot of side projects
● You want to live the french life in Paris 🇫🇷
If you have a famous degree, that's cool, but if you learnt by yourself and built/failed side projects, that's awesome! I (Antoine) did the same, and I'd love to chat with you.
🛠 Our Stack 🛠
● Frontend : React, TypeScript, Tailwind
● Backend : NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
● Cloud : AWS
● CI / CD : Github, Docker
● Design: Sketch/Figma
● Data: Amplitude
🤝 A smooth process 🤝
● A first call with Antoine the CEO
● A case study/technical challenge
● A debrief in our offices
● An interview with the founders
● A beer with the whole team
🔥 Perks 🔥
● Flexible and user-friendly working environment with remote control capability
● Offices at Station F, located in the heart of the Startup ecosystem
● Competitive salary + Equity
● Refund of 50% of the price of the public transport card
● Young, passionate (and funny?) colleagues
● Team events too often
Tell us more about yourself, what you've done and what you want to do. We look forward to meeting you ✌️
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 July 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Experience: > 3 years
- Occasional remote authorized
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leeway helps companies reduce the time spent on contract management and allows them to have more control and visibility over legal and financial risks...