💡 Your missions 💡
At Leeway, we strongly believe that user experience is a puzzle with a lot of pieces (design, flows, performance, colors, etc) and in top of that, you have to make sure that:
- you take full advantage of the potential of the features you ship
- the feature you build are well connected to each other
But with product building becoming a priorization challenge forcing companies to make choices in product development (even more when you're a young startup) it has become hard to find the time to check the 2 points below.
BUT, we think that small things can have big impacts, and this is all about this position.
As Product Growth at Leeway you'll play a role that goes beyond product and tech. You'll build you own vision of the product and dig into the data to identify the details that could make a big difference with one focus: product virality. It is in this sense that you will be entrusted with the following missions:
● You will be in charge of your own projects from start to implementation.
● You will work on small but very complex projects.
● You will work on making the product viral both internaly and externaly.
● You will track and measure the impact of your work.
🌟 You 🌟
● You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
● You're not afraid to spend long hours busting your head over design challenges to come up with innovative solutions.
● You are good in the use of Sketch/Figma.
● You know how to code, and you like to play with JS.
● You like to test new things in order to always offer the best experience to our customers. We'll encourage you to try crazy things.
● You like to take responsibility and move forward with the projects entrusted to you as a leader.
● You are eager to learn and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
● You always talk about k-factor
● You already have a significant experience working in a SaaS company
● You've built a lot of side projects
● You want to live the french life in Paris 🇫🇷
If you have a famous degree, that's cool, but if you learnt by yourself and built/failed side projects, that's awesome! I (Antoine) did the same, and I'd love to chat with you.
🛠 Our Stack 🛠
● Frontend : React, TypeScript, Tailwind
● Backend : NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
● Cloud : AWS
● CI / CD : Github, Docker
● Design: Sketch/Figma
● Data: Amplitude
🤝 A smooth process 🤝
● A first call with Antoine the CEO
● A case study/technical challenge
● A debrief in our offices
● An interview with the founders
● A beer with the whole team
🔥 Perks 🔥
● Flexible and user-friendly working environment with remote control capability
● Offices at Station F, located in the heart of the Startup ecosystem
● Competitive salary + Equity
● Refund of 50% of the price of the public transport card
● Young, passionate (and funny?) colleagues
● Team events too often
Tell us more about yourself, what you've done and what you want to do. We look forward to meeting you ✌️
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 July 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Experience: > 3 years
- Occasional remote authorized
Your application has been successfully submitted.