Senior or Mid-Level Frontend Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This developer will primarily be working with Vue.js, Quasar, Node.js and will maintain and grow features in the frontend code base. As a frontend engineer, you will take a key role in developing and implementing our user interface to create the best user experience for our next generation legal technology.
Our Stack: Node.js, Vue.js, Amazon S3, Firebase.
- Maintain existing and build new frontend features and designs
- Help the team adhere to software best practices and assist others in your areas of expertise
- Collaborate with the product team to break down, plan, and execute requirements
- Commitment to training and technical mentoring of less experienced team members
- Develop and maintain the company website The optimal candidate recognizes the opportunity of joining our early-stage startup and is ready to bring motivation and strong experience with an ability to:
- Understand and implement user facing features and collaborate and iterate on best designs.
- Comment on and adhere to business requirement descriptions.
- Quickly prototype on our architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Commitment to testing best practices
- High level of proficiency in database design, including query optimization
- Experience working with large scale, enterprise applications
*Position will be probationary for 6 months. Note, that salary range includes a mixture of cash and equity compensation. Candidate will receive an option grant once the probationary period has ended. Option grant will be commensurate with experience. Open to sponsoring Employment Visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for lawyers powered by AI 🧰🚀