Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Remote role. Ideal candidate will be located in GMT time zone, although the role is international.
Position summary: Lupl is looking for a Senior Product Manager – International to join our product team to help develop and shape the product roadmap for the international market, with an initial focus on the Asia-Pacific market. This role will report into the Head of Product but will also work closely with other team members, including in international officers. You’ll be instrumental in uncovering user needs for international markets, developing a product strategy to meet those needs, and overseeing the day-to-day implementation of that strategy.
- Develop, prioritize, and own product roadmap and strategy for the Asia-Pacific market
- Act as the business lead for sprint rituals
- Work closely with Head of Product and other team members to align efforts with Lupl Core
- Manage all day-to-day queries and approval requests from the development team
- Lead UX research efforts
- Liaise with technical team in scoping and prioritizing product work, communicating releases, measuring results, and iterating on our processes
- Perform demos, user feedback and discovery sessions
- Liaise with subject matter leads as needed
- Work closely with and manage high-value customers from a product standpoint
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
- 7-10 years with product development and management in an agile environment
- Experience with third-party integrations (primarily user-facing implementations)
- Experience launching products into new markets
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and comfort presenting your ideas
- Empathy for customers and passionate about the user experience
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in international markets, including the Asia-Pacific market
- Legal or regulated industry (e.g. fintech or healthcare) experience
- Public sector experience
- Prior fast paced start-up experience
If you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: The employee is frequently required to access, input and retrieve information from a computer to produce typed/written copy, free of errors, without the assistance of another person. The employee is regularly required to read, speak, hear and communicate clearly and effectively.
Work environment: Lupl is primarily a distributed team. This role may involve an in-office and/or work-from-home environment. Lupl uses standard office equipment that includes, but is not limited to, computers, telephones, multi-function devices (print/copy/scan), books and files. While performing the duties of this job within an office, the employee may be exposed to various components of an office environment such as florescent lighting, pollen, dust, recycled air, VDTs, semi-enclosed areas, central heating and air conditioning and office noise.
General sign-off: Specific duties for this position will be assigned; the requirements may vary from time to time, depending on the needs of the company. In addition to being able to perform the demands, a Lupl employee will be required to meet personal and education, physical, medical, safety and other requirements established by the company for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters, in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms.