Traineeship sales and marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our rapidly growing legal technology company is looking to hire a trainee to support the Business development & Operations teams. We are looking for a team player with a keen eye for detail and a “can do” attitude. A legal background is not required.
On the business development side (75%), work expected can include (to be divided with other trainees):
- identification of prospects,
- research on prospects,
- management and optimization of CRM tool Hubspot and Linkedin Sales Navigator,
- drafting internal newsletter on development in the legal tech market and legal innovation,
- identification of interesting events and potential partners,
- assist in drafting promotional materials (brochure and website, etc).
- In general, work on the marketing and sales strategy with the BD manager (regular meetings and brainstorming sessions will be held).
On the operations side (25%)
- Assist the legal operations managers with the onboarding of new clients and following up on new instructions (no legal background is required as this is purely project management)
- Assists in the development of our growing know-how platform
You preferably have the following skills/qualifications:
• A bachelor degree
• A strong eye for detail
• A willingness to learn about legal tech and project management of repetitive processes in a variety of countries
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional proficiency in at least English and Dutch or English and French. Knowledge of German, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
• A culture of open and direct communication
• An international working environment
• Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
• Salary of 400 EUR per month (could be revised after 3 months based on work provided and skills).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Streamline your legal entity management with a one-stop solution.