Strategic Customer Success Manager
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
We are looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager to lead our strategic enterprise customers on their journey into contract review automation and business value realization.
Qualities To Be Successful In This Role:
- You are a clear, confident, and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- You are relentlessly focused on ROI and ensuring a customer is getting the maximum value for their investment in LawGeex
- You pride yourself on being a subject matter expert — you can give an effective demo in your sleep, and you are creative and dynamic enough to make suggestions to improve a customer's contract workflow on the spot without any prep
- You are perceptive and emotionally intelligent, making you agile in adapting your executive presence and approach to any audience and personality
- You are an expert project manager who ruthlessly prioritizes, deftly manages stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met
- You are resourceful, scrappy, and creative — if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use
- You are confident in technical conversations — hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide
- You live for your teammates and care deeply about the team's culture and shared principles, challenging and supporting one another every day, treating everyone with respect, and celebrating how each person's unique background, experience, and ideas make us all better individually and as a whole
- Own, drive, and affect change with various fortune 500 companies, ensuring that each customer achieves its greatest possible success
- Partner with Account Management to identify customer growth opportunities based on demonstrated value, and help strategize and execute plans to earn additional spend from the customer
- Create and execute on change management processes to enable a customer to fully operationalize theri contract workflow with LawGeex
- Work cross-functionally with Legal QA, Product and Marketing to ensure all customer requirements are scoped and delivered; hold stakeholders accountable for execution in an agreed-upon timeline
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers across your portfolio of customers, navigating large, complex organizations to elevate the perception of LawGeex from a “vendor” to “partner”
- Design and execute high-leverage programs to expand and deepen LawGeex usage and value across your customers, including training, enablement, evangelism, and customer internal marketing initiatives
- Be the ultimate storyteller in showcasing the compelling impact on your customers' business made possible by their use of LawGeex, and share those stories internally to 1) help inform our Go-To-Market team and 2) partner with our Marketing team to tell these transformation stories publicly
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a dynamic, cross-functional, customer-facing role at a B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record of taking initiative to proactively identify & solve problems with autonomy and confidence
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
- A passion for solving business problems with creativity, empathy, and pragmatism
- Excellent interpersonal skills — you build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Experience in the legal field or working with lawyers (not required)
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision life insurance, etc), we also offer a 401(K) plan with matching contributions, we provide home office equipment, and more.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cut legal costs, reduce risk and get more done with LawGeex's contract review automation.