Legal Technology Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity to work in the rapidly evolving field of Legal Operations! The Legal Technology Operations Manager will manage, administer and support Legal Department technology solutions and applications, including the development of solutions on top of existing legal tools to support department needs.
This role will partner with others on the Legal Operations team as well as key points of contact throughout the legal department to constantly evolve and improve on technologies, with a focus on solutions that support attorney and paralegal service delivery to their business clients. The role will manage the technology systems through upgrades and troubleshooting, build reports to enable business functionality and spend control, train legal users on how to effectively use the systems, and build tools that reduce risk to the enterprise.
The position will also be responsible for partnering with others in the Legal Operations team and technical experts across T-Mobile to organize and execute on the roll out of new technologies. The successful candidate will have a high degree of technical fluency in multiple legal applications and business analytics, the ability to understand, translate and communicate legal team needs and requirements into appropriate technical solutions, the ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and complexity, the ability to prioritize and multi-task parallel projects, and use good judgment delegating to contractors and others as appropriate.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self starters who are ready to go go go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Administration, deployment and/or development of various technology solutions across the legal department including Matter Management, Document Management and Litigation solutions, SharePoint, reporting tools and various automated workflow plaforms.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with P&T to support legal needs
- Project management to implement and drive adoption of new technology solutions. Self-identifies project needs and proactively takes ownership to drive solutions with minimal oversight.
- Manage business requirements and scope, coordinating between cross-functional teams, to ensure product adherence to business requirements and direction. This entails establishing and maintaining relationships with business clients to ensure that their needs are articulated in business and technological terms.
- Self-identify department needs and propose innovative approaches and solutions to resolve/mitigate obstacles or issues while understanding the unique needs of legal services work and the experience for our team and/or clients
- Train department employees on effective and efficient use of legal technologies
The experience you’ll bring.
- Familiarity with a variety of legal applications, reporting tools, analytics, and use of SQL for business purposes.
- Experience with Outsystems Low Code Development, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Microsoft Power Tools and API integrations a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and develop new methodologies in order to effectively manage and support the legal department.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, multi-task across many assignments, create deliverables and delegates to others as well as monitor their work for completion
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- The highest degree of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- The ability to handle confidential information with highest discretion.
- The ability to communicate effectively with executives, identifying their business needs, and translating them into solutions
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in related role or equivalent education/training/experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience in a law firm or corporate legal department is a plus
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass background check
- Legally authorized to work in the US
T-Mobile’s benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, paid parental leave, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, childcare subsidy/back up childcare, tuition assistance, flexible scheduling, mobile service discount and charitable giving match.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Living our best Un-carrier life. Leading the 5G revolution.