Legal Innovation Manager
The aim of the Legal Manager Innovation role is to drive innovation within the Legal function, by standardizing legal content and streamlining processes, all with a view to ensuring a smooth and effective legal support to the fast expanding Wizz Air business.
- contract standardization, process optimization, and automation within the Legal function.
- Initial area of focus: Supply Chain and Human Resource functions.
- Review and drafting of contracts and standard legal documents
- Manage and instruct external legal counsel
- Law degree
- 3 years of work experience, of which at least 1 year at a reputable law firm
- Fluent professional English both written and spoken
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Ability to prioritize and structure work independently
- Excellent execution and coordinating skills
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Ability to travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Every trip you take, every encounter and experience you have leaves a mark that builds the person you are.