Innovation Solutions Specialist
You are excited about the prospect of joining a leading law firm, working alongside over 350 high-performing colleagues. You will demonstrate a drive to succeed in conjunction with a strong work ethic and the ability to perform in a high pressure environment.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience and proven ability in similar role.
- Significant experience developing collaborative and trusting relationships in an innovation program.
- Experience developing, facilitating and delivering innovative practice, frameworks and tools.
- Ability to apply a growth mindset to approach opportunities, learn from challenges and obstacles.
- Thinks outside the box, try new things, offer ideas and solutions and contribution individual strengths to overall team performance.
- Successful track record of facilitating workshops.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyse business processes and workflows.
This role is working as an Innovation Solutions Specialist in our growing Technology Services and Solutions team. You'll liaise with clients, practice groups and business teams to develop innovative practices, products and solutions in line with, and to enable delivery of, the firm's vision and strategy. You'll engage stakeholders and support teams to collaborate in delivering innovative ideas that contribute to the strategic innovation agenda. You'll develop a framework and ideation and innovation programs to unlock business opportunities, continuous improvement and elevating innovation across the firm.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Create an innovative framework and processes to actively build a culture of innovation across the firm.
- Coordinate programs to assist in in the exploration and development of innovative ideas and experimentation.
- Support teams to experience new ways of working and learning of innovative tools and practices.
- Coordinate, plan, implement and deliver pilots through to scalable trial.
- Effectively communicate with multiple levels and stakeholder groups to educate, engage, promote and pitch.
- Lead research and analytical activities to support data and insight driven decision making.
- Actively contribute to the innovation pipeline and program management balancing needs of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Coordinate and develop communication collateral for different audiences, budget submissions, innovation presentations and pitches, evaluation reports and plans.
- Create opportunities for collaboration and develop ways to build participation across the innovation ecosystem.
- Provide mentorship and build innovation capability within the program and broader firm.
Gadens is a pre-eminent, independent Australian law firm with over 80 partners and 630 staff across our offices nationally. We are repeatedly recognised as a leading legal service provider in the Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific legal directories, and many of our partners and special counsel are recognised as leaders in their areas of law. At Gadens, we are always on the lookout for star performers to join our growing workplace.
What we offer
- up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers
- flexible work practices and work life balance
- regular social events and functions so you can relax with your colleagues
- regular fitness sessions, group sporting events or yoga via our Health and Wellbeing Committe
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Gadens is a independent Australian law firm, known for providing outstanding client service, innovative solutions and value.