Key Account Manager
We are looking for a talented and experienced Key Account Manager to join our Sales team. You will nurture and develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with a portfolio of major clients, using your detailed knowledge of their strategic objectives to become a trusted partner.
Aderant, is a software house providing business management software for legal firms. Our talented, knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff mean that we have become a trusted partner to firms of all sizes, from boutique firms based in one office, to global organizations spanning four continents. While our legacy has been providing on-premises software, we’re also embracing the opportunities presented by cloud services and taking advantage of them.
Our continuing growth means we are on the hunt for savvy, passionate people to add to our teams, which are empowered and fast-moving – we believe that this happens with good collaboration and communication meaning that we can act on the ideas and thought leadership that you'd bring to the table.
As a Key Account Manager you will use your understanding of clients’ strategic business objectives, their priorities and the challenges they face to nurture the relationships with them. You will be seen as a partner and advisor to those clients, using your knowledge of the Aderant product suite to help them discover new opportunities for working together for mutual benefit.
· Maintain and develop the relationship with a portfolio of major clients
· Acquire a thorough understanding of client needs, and propose solutions to meet those needs
· Achieve (or exceed) agreed targets for upgrade and add-on sales to your portfolio of clients
· Serve as the liaison between key clients and internal teams
· Work with internal teams to resolve any issues or problems faced by clients, keeping clients fully updated at all times
· Produce and deliver client presentations, according to their requirements and areas of interest, and in line with company procedure
· Ensure the accurate and timely recording of all activity in Salesforce
Skills & Requirements
· Proven success within direct software application sales, with the ability provide solutions based on client needs
· Excellent communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders including end users, managers and executives
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· A confident approach and positive outlook
· Experience of selling software with accompanying services ideally within the legal software market
· A degree in Law, Finance or Business or an equivalent qualification
Our purpose is to help law firms excel and to improve people’s lives. Our commitment to each other is to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated. We encourage our diverse workforce to bring their whole selves to work – ideas, experience and passion to drive our business forward.
The EMEA team, based in London and The Netherlands, has grown significantly over the past 3 years and, after a challenging 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we expect that to continue. This is an exciting time to join Aderant as we expand our client base and product offering, and look to the future. We have adopted a hybrid approach to work, and while we might need you to be office based during your initial onboarding period, we are happy for you to work remotely for the majority of the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.